Kepnock State High School has developed this
Student Code of Conduct for Students in order to publish processes and procedures which establish a safe, calm and disciplined learning environment in a supportive setting. It emphasises the embedded procedures for a whole-school approach aimed at instilling responsible behaviour within a supportive school environment. The plan reflects the shared values and high expectations of Education Queensland and the Kepnock S.H.S community.
The plan includes:
- a clearly articulated and agreed code of behaviour, based on the values of Learning, Respect and Responsibility expected by all members of the school community.
- procedures for upholding the code and for the application of fair and consistent consequences when infringement of the code occurs
- the roles, rights and responsibilities of all school community members. In particular
- The rights of all students to learn
- The rights of teachers to teach
- The rights of all to be safe
- procedures for documenting and managing both behaviours, in compliance with relevant legislation, and departmental policies.
This plan is available to all members of the school community.
Code of Conduct (PDF 1990 KB)