N.B if you are
using Internet Explorer and you want to print the General Enrolment Package, you will
have to save the file first. Right click on General enrolment
package and click save target as. Save it to a location on your computer and open it
from this location.
To begin the process of enrolling your student at Kepnock State High School please complete the general enrolment package. The enrolment package covers all forms required to start the enrolment process and requires multiple signatures from both the Student/s and the Parent/s.
After printing (double sided) and filling out the forms, please contact the school by phone on (07) 4131 1888 or email the school at email@example.com to make an appointment with the relevant deputy principal. Additional forms, including the student resource scheme and iPad agreement form will be given out at the interview.
If you are unable to print the enrolment package, please call into the main office and one will be printed for you.
The following documents are required at the time of the enrolment interview:
· Completed general enrolment package forms.
· Student's birth certificate
· Medicare details
· Medical/Medication details (if applicable)
· Custody/legal paper work (if applicable)
· Student's passport and relevant visa if coming from overseas
· Proof of principal place of residence (lease agreement, rates notice, electricity bill)
· Student's most recent two school reports (if coming from a private school)
· Year 5 and 7 NAPLAN results if available
The interview takes approximately 30 minutes.
Please note: if you are enrolling a student who is not a resident of Australia, please bring passports and relevant visa information for the student and the guardians/caregivers.