Mental Health Awareness Day @ Kepnock State High School
When: Friday 22 July 2022
Themed dress day: Wear bright coloured (appropriate) attire to lighten the stigma around mental health awareness
Donation: Gold coin to wear the themed dress for the day
Events being announced next week – Keep your eyes peeled!
Dress Code requirements will be in place for the Mental Health Awareness Day
Students dressing in costumes may wear makeup, jewellery and hair in line with the themed dress for bright colours.
As this is a school day, with regular classes, it is important that dress codes are observed for safety reasons.
- A hat
- Closed in shoes
- Regular school jewellery, make-up and hair regulations apply
- Suitable attire for Sport or Physical Educations classes is required
- The following may not be worn for a Kepnock themed dress event day:
- Short shorts or short skirts;
- Sandals, high/stacked heels, shoes without back straps, etc;
- Frayed or torn clothing;
- Low cut dresses or tops;
- Strapless, halter, singlets, tank, tube tops;
- Bare midriff style tops;
- Oversized shorts/pants worn low on hips;
- Excessive and/or large jewellery/make up;
- T-shirts/jumpers with advertising and/or inappropriate